Sunday, May 27, 2012

Botany Bob is really just a farmer

So, My dear friend Laura saved me from a disastrous coffee date with Botany Bob.  That sparked a firestorm of comments on the woes of internet dating and dating in general.  I am coming at it from the perspective of having been married for 21 years and being really rusty.  Where does a sassy single woman of a certain age meet a fun, artist and God fearing man.  NOT of POF (plenty of fish)  and sadly not on Match.com ( rife with scammers).  So, I told them I would start writing on my blog about the adventures that I have been having.  Frankly I think there must be a secret code on the sites that I can't see saying, if you are fat old and balding please email/message/flirt with this woman.  And I am not talking just a few of these men, but many, many of them.  And forget Christian Mingle.  That was the worst!!  I know that I am not 40 with long blonde hair or super sexy, but jeepers, I think I am a nice person with a big heart with plenty to offer the right man.  So, here goes nothing.  Also.  My mom ad I have started naming the "dates" so far I have Kabul Kevin, Botany Bob, Concrete Chris and Bogus Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment